These pants are size 6-12 months, but Elise is so tall that they're getting too short already. Same story with most of her other pants. I can't keep up with this kid. I really think she's going to be extra tall when she is an adult. We already had to move the jumperoo to the second setting because she was too tall for the first one. Maybe she takes after her grandma, Matt's mom, who is 5' 10" (or 5' 11"? I can't remember.). We're going to have to get another car seat soon at this rate, and hers is supposed to go up to 30". I thought it was going to last her entire first year at least, but I guess I was wrong.
At 4 months, she was 26" and 95th percentile for height. Tuesday is her 6 month well check, and we'll see then how much she has grown. I can't wait for summer weather when I can put shorts on her and we won't have this problem. In the mean time, I guess her pudgy ankles will just have to show.
Maybe she'll be like Ella. Ella grew tons in her first year, but her weight and height gains REALLY slowed down after after about 6 months. I think she was about 27.5 inches at 6 months and only 29.5 inches at one year.
ReplyDelete