Saturday, August 27, 2011

Yard Sale Finds

My sister and I went yard saling today, and we found some fun things. I love going yard saling with Holly; she is the best deal-finder I know. I got this Little People barn for Elise for 75¢. She loves it.


I also got her this set of percussion instruments that are pretty fun, also for 75¢.


The barn is missing the silo, but I was happy with my purchases! Much better than paying $30 or $40 to get the toys new.

A couple of weeks ago, Holly got this entertainment center while we were yard saling. It's not in perfect condition, but it's really nice and sturdy. Only $5. I know, crazy. Holly was pretty happy, especially since she hated her old entertainment center.


So, happy day today. Maybe I'll wrap up the barn and drum set and give them to Elise for her birthday, which is in less than two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment