Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Curly Girl

Elise's hair is growing in a little. Actually, most people probably wouldn't notice that it's thicker or longer, but I can tell because it gets fuzzed up more easily than it used to. I know I've already posted about Elise's hair, but now that it's longer it gets this adorable little curl, and I had to document it. This picture really doesn't do it justice; it's way cuter and curlier-looking in real life. The funniest thing about this curl is that it is totally off-center. If I put up all of the hair that would stay in a hair elastic, Elise would have a side ponytail on her left. Awesome. Elise likes to twirl it, which is really cute, but sometimes means that what little hair she has is crusted with food.
One day Elise will have a full head of hair (at least, I hope she will). Until then, I am enjoying her little curly tuft.

No comments:

Post a Comment