Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas and More





We had a great Christmas! Elise got so many new toys. She's having a blast figuring them out. We have really been enjoying our Christmas break together, just the three of us.
Matt is going to school next semester, of course, but I'll be taking a class too, so we're getting ready for that. I'm excited, but I'm also a little nervous. I hope Elise does okay. My class is just two days a week, so hopefully it will all work out. We haven't tried giving her a bottle for a while, so maybe it's time to try again.
Ever since Christmas, Elise hasn't been sleeping as well as normal. Hopefully it's just a phase she'll grow out of soon. On Christmas Eve, the reindeer on the roof woke her up at 2:30am, and she just hasn't gotten back into her normal rhythm since. That has been what we've been working on lately.
Also, Elise is getting a little better at sitting up with help. Sometimes she does better than other times. Here are some pictures from today:





She's doing pretty well in the third one! (I think she was focusing on the toy more than on sitting up.) I can't believe she's 16 weeks old already! She'll be four months in a week and a half!
We've also started Elise on solid foods. She loves steak!

(Just kidding! She won't even get rice cereal until she's six months old.)

No comments:

Post a Comment