Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ward Christmas Party





We went to the ward Christmas party and talent show tonight. Elise looked so cute. I swear, she gets cuter every day. Matt did the sound, of course, in addition to singing a parody of a Veggies Tales song with a group of guys ("Wymount Community" instead of "Gated Community"). Elise and I missed it; she was eating. We had a lot of fun, though! Matt's going to get out the Christmas tree before church in the morning. I'm looking forward to the First Presidency Christmas Devotional tomorrow! Christmastime is so much fun.
The First Presidency Christmas Devotional will always remind me of the night Matt and I got engaged. It was about two years ago, on December 7, 2008, that he proposed.
Tomorrow we're having dinner with our friends, Joy and Alma Madsen. Tomorrow is going to be a really busy day, with church, tithing settlement, making dinner (we volunteered to bring dinner because they made it last time), going to the Madsens', and the devotional. I better get to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment