Thursday, November 18, 2010
Busy Days
Yesterday and the day before were busy days for us. Lately, Matt has been working quite a bit, and he has been doing schoolwork besides, so we have had a lot of busy days. Other than the seven loads of laundry that I did (until 3am) and Matt's big trip to the grocery store, we have also found some precious time to relax together. Last night we watched Rogers and Hammerstein's "South Pacific" with Harry Connick, Jr. and Glenn Close (Elise slept the whole time except when she got up to eat). I had seen the play when my brother was in it in high school, but I was too young at the time to really follow it. I really enjoyed the movie. Elise fills up my days and occupies my time and energy. It is nice to be so busy, though. We are enjoying ourselves. I can't believe that this time next year our time at BYU will be almost over. Now, I need to get busy working on my online class today . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment