Elise doesn't cry. Well, sometimes she does, but not always when you'd expect it. When she got her shots at her 2 month well check, she screamed and cried like crazy, so I know she can cry. I guess she's just a happy kid.
This morning I woke up at 7:00am because I heard Elise making a little bit of noise over the monitor. It definitely wasn't crying, but I could tell she was probably awake. Matt later informed me that he had heard her making some noise for a little while. (I informed him that next time he should let me know if Elise is awake and he knows about it.) Sure enough, when I went in there, her eyes were wide open. She was just laying there with her blanket half kicked off, in the dark, by herself. She hadn't eaten in about seven hours, and her diaper was super wet and poopy to boot. But she wasn't one bit upset about any of that. She was in a great mood while I changed her diaper and dressed her. She didn't even cry about having to wait to eat while I did those things. I love my happy baby. All she really wants is a good night's sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment